From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person; 
从明天起,做一个幸福的人

Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.
喂马,劈柴,周游世界

From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,
从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜

I have a house, towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开

From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,
从明天起,和每一个亲人通信

Telling them of my happiness,
告诉他们我的幸福

What the lightening of blessedness has told me,
那幸福的闪电告诉我的 
 
I will spread it to each of them.
我将告诉每一个人

And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字

Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.
陌生人,我也为你祝福

May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有一个灿烂的前程

May you lovers eventually become spouse!
愿你有情人终成眷属

May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
愿你在尘世获得幸福

I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.
我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开 

2006年9月25日

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.